ICE CREAM
COCONUT LIME POPSICLES
COCONUT LIME POPSICLES
You put the lime in the coconut and…. make these crazy tasty and creamy coconut lime popsicles!
I love these popsicles because they are crreeeaaammy. They get their creaminess (and beautiful coconut flavor!) from the addition of coconut milk in the popsicle liquid. I love love love how refreshing this makes the popsicles! If you don’t like crunchies in your popsicle, then I would finely chop the actual coconut in a food processor until it is a very fine powdery consistency before adding to the popsicle mixture.

To make the popsicles this adorable old-school style, I used this popsicle mold. I love the dramatic ridges down the edge of the popsicles!
Not only do they have a beautiful color, but these creamy popsicles will rock your world with coconut lime flavor all this summer!
INGREDIENTS
- 1 can coconut milk
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp. lime zest
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 drop green food coloring (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS
- In a Vitamix blender, combine coconut milk, milk, lime juice, lime zest, and shredded coconut. If desired, add 1 drop of green food coloring. Blend on high until mixture is well-combined, about 1 minute. Distribute the popsicle mixture evenly among the 8 popsicle molds. Carefully transfer popsicle mold to freezer and freeze for 10 minutes. Insert a popsicle stick into each popsicle mold and then freeze until solid, about 2-3 hours. Enjoy!
More Deliciouse Recipe COCONUT LIME POPSICLES @ thecharmingdetroiter.com